combined, intelligent key and value storage cabinets
ProxerSafe system has been created to keep keys, devices, instruments or documents safe, and manage them in a supervised, authorized and online traceable way.
KeySafe Lock and ProxerSafe Smart cabinets are to keep keys safe in a traceable and authorized way, while when tools, documents, mobile devices, valuables are to be kept safe, the storage boxes with separate doors mean a good solution.
The ProxerSafe Combo cabinets unite the possibilities of the cabinets above, including both electromechanically locked RFID key holder plugs and boxes.
The key modules can keep 8 or 16 key holder plugs, and boxes can be introduced below according to the Rack standards, built up from modules.
ProxerSafe Combo cabinets open only with personal RFID proximity card (transponder) or/and with a PIN code, optionally fingerprint identification. Users are able to open only those boxes and retrieve only those keys which they are authorized for.
The system logs which box has been opened and which key has been taken and replaces, by who and when.
The built-in, touchscreen operated industrial PC makes an offline operation possible, but the cabinet can be managed comfortably and in real time from a remote computer with the ProxerNet software KeySafe module.
More cabinets can be monitored, managed in one system, and integrated with an access control or time attendance system as well.
- Intelligent, safety key rack part is included
- Automatic, electromechanical bolt-locked RFID key holder plugs and boxes
- Online-offline communication
- Industrial PC with touchscreen, even for offline management
- Built-in LEDs to show the closed/ opened status
- The cabinet can be used only with an authorized RFID proximity card or PIN
- Entitlement can be given and withdrawn by keys and boxes
- ProxerNet building monitoring and management software, KeySafe module
- Robust steel case
- Where is my key? function – shows who was the last person retrieving the key
- Available in various cabinet sizes, key holder plug numbers and box/ drawer sizes
- Suitable for keeping a wide range of things safe, like documents, smart devices, tools, guns, medicines, spare parts
- No outer door is needed, the latches keep the key plugs safe (at indoor usage only)
- Standard rack format
- Vandal proof keyrings
- Vandal proof design and outdoor (IP65) design are also available
- E-mail on the usage of the boxes and keys
- Silent (email) or sound alarm at timeout
- Identification with fingerprint reader technology
- At identification user photo appears on the screen
- Capacity according to the real needs, expandable cabinets
- Mounting options per request
- Unique cabinets apart from rack sizing
- Transparent or metal box doors; outer door can also be added at request
- Key holder plugs can be integrated into one or more boxes per cabinet
- Chargers can be integrated into one or more boxes per cabinet
- Wi-Fi communication
- Integration into existing access control systems
- Branding and design as per Client’s needs
- Cabinets in different spots can make one integrated system, from small domestic to large, international systems
- Can be built into Rack cabinets or certified safes
- Breathalyzer – letting key plugs out only at negative result